top of page

8 ounce stainless steel double wall insulated hot/cold tumbler.  Not dishwasher or microwave safe. Must HAND WASH in warm water. DO NOT SOAK or use abrasive cleaners. Wipe outside with a soft cloth or sponge to clean. Prices subject to change without notice.


  • If you are using this sippy cup for hot/warm liquid, you must heat the liquid then pour it into the sippy cup as this cup is NOT microwave safe.  ALWAYS CHECK THE TEMPERATURE OF HOT LIQUIDS PROR TO GIVING TO YOUR CHILD.

bottom of page